The simulation die-cast model car mentioned in this article mainly refers to the static car model, excluding the simulation car model such as remote control. Generally speaking, the 1:18 original car model produced by the simulation car model factory will have the following basic functions.
- The driver, co-pilot and rear passenger doors can be opened.
- The whole has a shock absorber function.
- The four wheels can rotate back and forth.
- The steering wheel can drive the front wheels to rotate.
- 1:18 The engine hood of the original car model can be opened and the engine can be clearly seen.
- The storage box can be opened.
The above are the basic functions of the simulated die-cast model car. In addition, high-end car models may also have certain characteristics.
- The high-end 1:18 original car model can emit light.
- Able to make sounds.
- The fuel tank cover or battery cover can be opened, and the internal space can be clearly seen.
- The seat can move back and forth.
- You can open the skylight.
- Certain mechanical functions (for example, the curtain can be opened when the door is opened)
- There are some novel gadgets
- The parts of the die-cast model car can be assembled by yourself.