Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Paudi.com . We, Guangzhou Paudi Model Technology, Ltd. provide website features and other products and services to you when you visitor shop at the Paudi Website, use Paudi products or services, use Paudi applications for mobile, or use software provided by Paudi in connection with any of the foregoing.
Paudi provides the Paudi Services subject to the following terms & conditions. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE PAUDI WEBSITE AND PAUDI SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS& CONDITIONS CAREFULLY NOTE: The PAUDI Website is intended for use by individuals 14 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that you are at least 14 years old or visiting the Paudi Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Paudi. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the Paudi Website and using any of the Paudi Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this Paudi Website and using Paudi Services, regardless of whether you create an account with Paudi Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the Paudi Website and Paudi Services. We reserve the right to change this Paudi Website and these T&Cs at any time with outpour notice.
1. You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate information required for using the Paudi Website and Paudi Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
• Not posting or transmitting to the Paudi Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a thirdparty, can potentially cause technical damage to the Paudi Website.
2. Paudi reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to Paudi.
3. When you use any Paudi Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this Paudi Website or through the other Paudi Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. All product prices and other fees charged by Paudi shall be exclusive of any import taxes and duties (including any applicable duties, added-valued taxes, sales taxes). As an importer, you agree and shall be under obligation to pay the import taxes and duties required by the destination country’s customs. If the failure to pay the import taxes and duties, Paudi would not guarantee the successful delivery to your destination address.
Termination of Use
When the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason what so ever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. Paudi reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the Paudi Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The Paudi Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. Paudi reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. Paudi will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this Paudi Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this PAUDI Website will perform a validity check. PAUDI reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Paudi Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made after your order is placed, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
If you request to cancel your order or return items, and such request is approved by us, the payment you have made for the order will be refunded in accordance with our Return Policy.
Return– refer to our Return Policy
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
By using the Paudi Website and Paudi Services, you expressly agree that use of this Paudi Website and Paudi Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the Paudi Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this Paudi Website.
You here by acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the Paudi Website. Under no circumstances shall Paudi be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Paudi Website and Paudi Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Paudi Website and Paudi Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, Paudi makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an “asis” basis. Paudi, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the Paudi Website and Paudi Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Paudi Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Paudi shall not be liable for unforeseen delays in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.