Nissan X-Trail 2021 (T33) is a fourth-generation compact crossover SUV produced by Japanese car manufacturer Nissan since 2000.It is as the competition-based crossovers of Ford Escape and Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Tucson.
The fourth-generation X-Trail officially sold in China on August 1, 2021.
Paudi made the diecast model car based on the 1:18 scale of the real vehicle, and maintained Paudi’s traditional high-quality tradition. The model car showed many details, such as safety signs on the glass, real rubber tires, etc.
The functions of the model car are as follows:
1. This die-cast vehicle has opening front and rear doors. Once open you will see an amazing amount of detail on the dashboard.
2. With a panoramic roof that sliding internal blind, just like the real thing.
3. All four wheels can rotate and have (shock absorbers).
4. Opening fuel filler cap
5. Folding left and right side mirrors.
6. Opening hood/bonnet reveals a very detailed engine compartment.
7. Steering wheel that can turn the front wheels.
8. Cab seat can be moved forward
9. Foldable rear seats
R, wallace (verified owner) –
I purchased this on a whim to add to a small collection. Finish, quality, detail, it’s all there. That and I received it quickly and well packed in a display case box. Not a blemish on the finish or a broken part anywhere. Just a beautiful display piece. It would easily shine by itself on a mantle, shelf or desk. It is not, however a toy. Don’t purchse it as such.